Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini challenge: Cover re-design

One of my favorite free-time activities is re-designing book covers and movie posters. I'm not professional designer at all, but I like doing it and my friends keep saying that they like my works :) And now I'm participating in Ashley Suzanne's cover re-design mini challenge (it's part of the Princess Bookie's Contest Craze). Here is my entry:

My cover for The Iron Daughter:

Original cover of the book:

Okay, now about the contest...
Ashley is giving away a book of your choice (up to $10) to a lucky participant. All you have to do is to take part in the mini challenge. It's fun, so don't miss it, guys! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Suzanne said...

AWESOME re-do!!! Thanks for the free publicity also :] How do you find such awesome pics? Or should I say where?

Thanks for playing alone!

Vojalyn said...

I'm so glad you like it! :)
Well, usually I search for pictures on Deviantart.com. There are many talented photographers :)

Post a Comment