Sunday, October 2, 2011

MIni challenge: top 5 release in 2011

This is an other mini challenge by Cindy (as part of the Princess Bookie's Contest Craze). All you have to do is naming the top 5 books that you read in 2011. And of course, you should be as creative as you can :) Here is my list:

5. Graceling
by Kristin Cashore
When I finished this book, I held it in my hands for several minutes and I still couldn't believe how it ended. I was so surprised - but with its characters and incredibly great story, Graceling became one of my all-time favorite books!

4. Clockwork Angel
by Cassandra Clare
CA was released back in 2010, but I read it this year... and I couldn't get my hands off of it. The story is set before the timeline of The Mortal Instruments, so the characters are totally different, but just as adorable! Most reader loves Will, but I'm Team Jem and I can't wait to see what will happen to him and Tessa in Clockwork Prince! :)

3. Angelfire
by Courtney Allison Moulton
Before I read it, I've read a lot of great reviews about the book and I wasn't disappointed at all. The story is really nice and I can't wait to read more about Ellie and Will!

2. You Belong to Me
by Karen Rose
Besides paranormal romances and urban fantasies, I love reading romantic suspences, and my favorite author from this genre is absolutely Karen Rose. Her series if full of action and the characters are well-draw. Her latest book, You Belong to Me was released in this sumer :)

1. One Grave at a Time
by Jeaniene Frost
Okay, I know, I know - I'm a little too obsessed with Jeaniene Frost's book, but I can't help myself. I love her books, and One Grave at a Time was the best book of the year for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment